How do Masons vote?
f***@gmail.com
2017-11-12 17:40:08 UTC
I am glad to find out this information,Daddy was a Democrat,Ambassador at large,
Mason.
He passed in 2011,sence then ,we’re not Dems,
I didn’t want to go against my patriot daddy’s party.
But Imo,it’s not the same as days of yore.
They seem to have gone too far left.
It’s good news to know that even tho brotherly love exists,a bond ,so they are quite about their politics.
And free to choose.
Music to my ears.
t***@gmail.com
2020-06-27 05:30:30 UTC
So you mean Republican
Rich80105
2020-06-28 20:57:56 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
So you mean Republican
Different lodges have different customs, but as in most organisations
simple issues are decided by a show of hands, a ballot for a new
member may be done by using a method that keeps how a person has voted
secret - such as using a black or white voting ball put into a
container in such a way that others cannot see.

Freemasons can have different political views; in my country we do not
have republicans.
Jahbulon
2020-11-21 02:30:49 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 08:57:56 +1200, Rich80105 wrote:

Freemasons must always support a fellow Freemason, including Bro. Donald
Trump.