"SHAY" NOW, sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")... for WHY are you tormenting this poor old FELLOW nazoid(!!) of yours?
NEMO
2019-03-09 10:39:29 UTC
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
https://postlmg.cc/QBvP0g7P
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-03-09 10:54:53 UTC
Post by NEMO
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
https://postlmg.cc/QBvP0g7P
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
Fuck my "NAZI friends" (who are TRAITORS, not friends!) and fuck YOU, kikey.