Blue vs. Red Lodge
v***@valevart.com
2016-04-10 19:07:00 UTC
Red lodge is rosacrusian...the blue lodge is the illuminated
p***@gmail.com
2019-03-17 02:13:08 UTC
Want to go to a Red lodge? Go to Louisiana.
in darkness?
2019-03-31 10:57:50 UTC
Hi,
The Lodge which I have petitioned (Thistle #96) is a Blue Lodge. I have
also been made aware that in my area, (Montreal) there are Red Lodges.
What is a Red Lodge, a Blue Lodge, and what is the difference?
Please advise
Does it matter?
Cryptoengineer
2019-04-02 03:39:43 UTC
Post by in darkness?
Hi,
The Lodge which I have petitioned (Thistle #96) is a Blue Lodge. I have
also been made aware that in my area, (Montreal) there are Red Lodges.
What is a Red Lodge, a Blue Lodge, and what is the difference?
Please advise
Does it matter?
'Red Lodge' normally applies to York Rite lodges. The York Rite is a
appendent body of Freemasonry, and only admits men who are already
Master Masons in Blue Lodge.

Feel free to ask your contacts at Thistle about it.

pt