HUH? "It's all about the Benjamins baby!" Great Satan raghead 'congresswoman' Ilhan Omar offends fellow raghead jews with 'anti-semitic'®˜ trope!
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-12 18:18:40 UTC
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/11/its-all-about-benjamins-baby-ilhan-omar-again->accused-anti-semitism-over-tweets/?utm_term=.c9b16e5d2f9a
jew raghead 'senator' Chaim 'Chuck' Schumer *outraged* at this
disclosure!
Hay, you vant divershity, you got it!
Shuch a trope already!
Hay, it's just an intra-shemitic shquabble! Move along, folks.
Nothing to shee here.
#me joo
Mangina, I would not be surprised if Omar was caught giving blow jobs to
Steve King over their mutual disdain for the Judenvolk.

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-13 14:22:21 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 10:18:40 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/11/its-all-about-benjamins-baby-ilhan-omar-again->accused-anti-semitism-over-tweets/?utm_term=.c9b16e5d2f9a
jew raghead 'senator' Chaim 'Chuck' Schumer *outraged* at this
disclosure!
Hay, you vant divershity, you got it!
Shuch a trope already!
Hay, it's just an intra-shemitic shquabble! Move along, folks.
Nothing to shee here.
#me joo
Mangina, I would not be surprised if Omar was caught giving blow jobs to
Steve King over their mutual disdain for the Judenvolk.
Dreckgook, I would not be surprised if you were caught giving blow
jobs to Chaim 'Chuck' Schumer over your mutual love of the
judendreckuntervolk.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Michael Ejercito
2019-02-13 16:17:35 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/11/its-all-about-benjamins-baby-ilhan-omar->>>again->accused-anti-semitism-over-tweets/?utm_term=.c9b16e5d2f9a
jew raghead 'senator' Chaim 'Chuck' Schumer *outraged* at this
disclosure!
Hay, you vant divershity, you got it!
Shuch a trope already!
Hay, it's just an intra-shemitic shquabble! Move along, folks.
Nothing to shee here.
#me joo
Mangina, I would not be surprised if Omar was caught giving blow jobs to
Steve King over their mutual disdain for the Judenvolk.
Dreckgook, I would not be surprised if you were caught giving blow
jobs to Chaim 'Chuck' Schumer over your mutual love of the
judendreckuntervolk.
Nithing, I do not give blow jobs; we leave that to you and your fellow
dreckvolk!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-14 13:06:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/11/its-all-about-benjamins-baby-ilhan-omar->>>again->accused-anti-semitism-over-tweets/?utm_term=.c9b16e5d2f9a
jew raghead 'senator' Chaim 'Chuck' Schumer *outraged* at this
disclosure!
Hay, you vant divershity, you got it!
Shuch a trope already!
Hay, it's just an intra-shemitic shquabble! Move along, folks.
Nothing to shee here.
#me joo
Mangina, I would not be surprised if Omar was caught giving blow jobs to
Steve King over their mutual disdain for the Judenvolk.
Dreckgook, I would not be surprised if you were caught giving blow
jobs to Chaim 'Chuck' Schumer over your mutual love of the
judendreckuntervolk.
Nithing, I do not give blow jobs; we leave that to you and your fellow
dreckvolk!
Dreckgook, you give anus jobs. Except when your jew masters order you
to give blow jobs!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!