New SRIA (Anglia) Administration Implicated in Criminal Scandal
c***@yahoo.com
2005-12-28 20:42:50 UTC
In a surprise move over the last weekend, Mike Crowson, the newly
appointed Director General of Studies of the SRIA (Sociatas
Rosicruciana in Anglia) detailed the membership in Metropolitan College
of recidivist criminal, Charles "Chic" Cicero, and implicated both
himself as well the SRIA Director General of Ceremonies as being
involved in a black magical order run by Charles "Chic" Cicero. Cicero
has a long arrest record. The following web site provides documentary
evidence showing how Cicero was arrested twice in Columbus, GA, once on
wife beating and once on weapons charges.

http://www.geocities.com/cicerotruth/

Here are recent posts from Fra. Crowson implicating the involvement of
multiple arrestee Cicero with the SRIA at the highest level:

On Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:17 am, in message number 18517 on the Yahoo!
Golden-Dawn-Forum
Mike Crowson "redebosubrosa" <***@...> wrote:
May I introduce myself: I am Mike Crowson, Director General of Studies
of the Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia. We have 75 'Colleges' worldwide
and, through our Masonic connections, considerable influence, though I
am attempting make contact with you now in an entirely personal
capacity. I also a member of (Chic Cicero's) Ma'at Temple (of the
Golden Dawn) in London, England. (40+ members)
On Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:18 am, in Message 1398 on the Yahoo!
goldendawnmeetingplace group
Mike Crowsen wrote: "microw1000" <***@...>. Just as a quick
addition to the info in the general introduction I gave about me on the
other G.'.D.'. site, the SRIA (much to everyone's surprise) elected as
Supreme Magus John Paternoster, Director of Studies at the Society of
the Inner Light - Dion Fortune's Group, a registered charity still
functioning and meeting in her former house in London, England she left
to them as an John has appointed people with more practical magical
interests. Dr Chris Forester is the Secretary General and Dr Stan Brown
the Recorder General - both have masonic and strongly magical links. He
also appointed Father Ron Pike, the Supreme Magus of the Brotherhood of
the Essenes as Chaplain General. He appointed me as Director General of
Studies, and his Director General of Ceremonies is, like me a member of
a Temple of Chic Cicero's G.'.D.'.. Chic, incidentally, is also a
member of Metropolitan College of the SRIA.
v***@yahoo.de
2005-12-31 12:03:13 UTC
Avete!

Note to David R. Griffin from the Adepts of the Hermetic Order of the
Golden Dawn, Outer Order of the Rosicrucian Order Alpha et Omega:

DAVID GRIFFIN seems to think we are YANKING his DICK. we TOLD you that
we would post your PERSONAL INFORMATION and that of YOUR FAMILY if you
posted another HEVIA-written PROPOGANDA post. you were a GOOD BOY for
not posting PROPAGANDA to ALTMAGICK.

BUT you have FAILED to REIGN IN your ass fucking spic scum LAWYER. did
you THINK we would not FIND OUT that he posted SLANDER in
ALTFREEMSONRY???

WE are watching you DAVID. WE have told you to REIGN IN your dick
sucking child-molester LAWYER but you DIDNT BELIEVE US. So NOW we
begin RELEASING your PRIVATE INFORMATION.

PERSONALLY I wanted to release the NAMES and ADDRESSES of your EX and
SON. They DESERVE nothing less after she CHEATED ON YOU and got
KNOCKED UP by some SLIME ADULTERER who she then MARRIED after DIVORCING
YOU. I ALSO wanted to RELEASE your current ADDRESS in GERMANY and that
of your current FIANCEE. But I was OUTVOTED by the other ADEPTS of the
Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Outer Order of the Rosicrucian Order
Alpha et Omega. They said that we could not RELEASE our BEST or most
RECENT info if we want to HURT YOU over a LONGER PERIOD OF TIME. they
are correct!!!

SO we have gone BACK a few YEARS - to give you some CLUE just how LONG
weve been WATCHING YOU. we ACTUALLY have older files, but THIS should
get your ATTENTION!!

http://griffinnazi.tripod.com/index.htm

PLEASE, David! we know that YOU did not post that SLANDER to
altfreemasonry!! we KNOW that WHOREHEY JEVIA wrote and posted it.
PLEASE do something DAVID! You do not HAVE to be AFRAID. STOP HEVIA
before we have to release EVEN MORE intimate and RECENT information.
EXPELL Hevia! Take back the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Outer
Order of the Rosicrucian Order Alpha et Omega!!! PLEASE do make us
release more INFORMATION!!